11.20 ; Engaged!!

Umm the blogger app deleted my last post? WTF. *Delete app* Booo... I have no way to retrieve my last post :(

Oh well.. For those of you who didn't get a chance to read my last *now vanished into thin air* post or you don't follow me on Instragram, I have some exciting news; I am ENGAGED!

Woot woot! My futur hubby proposed on July 16th to be exact.. It has been a while now I know haha but at that time, I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into the blogging world yet. Getting engaged is exciting for sure, but quiet stressful when it comes to wedding planning. One of the reasons I decided to blog again was to share my wedding preparation progress, so you will see a LOT of wedding related posts! :P

How did he proposed? Well.. he didn't bend down on his knee with a bouquet of flowers. In fact, we were away for the weekend for the Spartan Race and we rented a little chalet near the mountain the event was held on. On the same day, we went to Foresta Lumina in Coaticook, it's like a enchanted forest theme visit in a national park. It was nearly midnight and I was exhausted from the race and when we were about to leave, we sat down on a table nearby because there was a pokemon gym (yes my futur hubby played Pokemon Go) and he wanted to take over the gym. When he was done, he said he had something for me and took out a book shaped box out of his bag. He asked me to open it.



Tadaaaa! Since it was so dark around us, the light in the box was a genius idea. It was also the only picture I took from the special moment XD. I really enjoyed the fact that it was such a simple, sweet and private moment, just the two of us. I was over the moon on our way back to our chalet.

After about a week being over the moon, we had to decide when would be the big day. I suggested that it would be in 2018, since I'm not in a rush to get married and I preferred that my futur hubby focuses on his business. However, he wanted us to get married in 2017 so I started to plan STAT. LOL. I will go over the first stage of wedding planning in another blog post. Stay tuned!

In the meanwhile, we recently got our engagement pictures ;)



Love,
-S

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!! And what a sweet way to propose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Nat! I just saw your comment (oopsie!) :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts