Happy holidays!

If anyone still read my blog.. Well hello!

It has been more than a year that I haven't posted anything. My apologies. Let's just say the end of 2013 and 2014 were kinda hectic but made me grow so much as a person. 2015 will be better! Now that everything is back on its right track, I will be able to blog again :)

I must be honest and say that at some point, I lost interest in blogging because I felt like I couldn't keep up with the beauty world and that there weren't any new content I could cover, but the interest was still there. However, I suddenly stopped blogging because I had to be somewhere else, juggling with work and university. My mom's health took a toll so I was by her side for all the appointments, treatments and medical attention she needed. I spent the whole year being single too, after a 6 year relationship. I got plenty of time to reflect and work on myself, discovering new stuff, new horizons.

Before I started to blog again, I decided to change the blog's name to My beauty jar to give it a new fresh start too. I already have a few skincare products reviews lined up, can't wait to share with you guys! :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Love,
-S

Comments

  1. I completely understand having a hiatus in the blogging world due to life. I really hope all is well with your mother & I think it's awesome you took some time to get to know yourself after your relationship. Looking forward to your future entries :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts