Finished product of May 2012 + updates

Heeeey everyone :)

So how are y'all doing? So I thought I would keep you guys updated with what has been going on with me recently. I rarely talk about my daily life because I'm pretty conscious about the fact that this is internet after all, but I the same time, I like it when other bloggers do share about their life. Not because I'm nosy, but simply because you feel more close to the author of the blog and the blog seems "more alive" too, if you know what I mean. hehe anyways.
So these past months have been pretty stressful for me. If you are from the province of Quebec, you probably know that the strike that is going on is pretty frustrating. For the people who doesn't know, the government of Quebec decided to raise the tuition fee of 325$ per year during 5 years. A lot of student and some other citizen didn't agree with it so they started to protest and boycotting classes. After a few negotiation the government decided to maintain the raise but at 254 per year for 7 years. Mathematically, it comes down to more than the first "deal". So people gets more angry and stuff. A majority of Cegep and university suspended their classes because of the "strike". Including mine, since mid-march. So basically I haven't been to school since mid-march and it's pretty weird to say that it was stressful to not have classes. Weird huh? Let me explain. I am finishing my last semester in order to finally graduate and go to university. I have been accepted in the program of my choice but I need to get me cegep diploma in order to get into university. Since the classes are suspended, I can't have my diploma before September and the university program starts in September. I am currently on "vacation" right now, since the classes are suspended until august 16th but it's so stressful to not know whether the university will delay the semester for students in the same boat as me! Will I have to wait another year if ever they don't? I talked to my school adviser and she told me it was too early to know and that she will keep us updated as soon as they will have the information, but according to the law, universities must facilitate the entrance of new students... The unknown is so frustrating!! Anyways, I just hope that the government and the student associations will figure out something so we can resume our semester smoothly on august 16th! Argh..

Now onto the finished product of the month :)

Caudalie cleansing water
I enjoyed using this, especially when my skin was very sensitive and dry. It takes out my eye makeup nicely, but don't count on it to remove waterproof stuff. When I had eczema on my face, I used this with a cotton pad in the morning to remove all dirty things that accumulated on my skin during night time so I didn't have to use water to rinse. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and doesn't dry out the skin :) Would I repurchase? I don't think so. I'm using Bioderma's sensibio cleansing water atm and I find it way better :)

Toleriane fluid soothing protection non-oily emulsion
This is a great transition product to use when the weather is changing. I don't find it moisturizing enough for the harsh winter and way too shiny for warmer weather. I felt like it just sat on my skin and didn't moisturized it properly. People with sensitive skin would probably like this because it does soothe and comfort your skin, but if  you want a good moisturizer, I wouldn't recommend it. 

Ojon restorative conditioner
I love love love this conditioner! This is a deluxe sample that I got from Sephora and when I ran out of it, I bought the full size bottle! My hair has been very dry due to the highlights that I got and it would break/shed easily. I do feel that this product hydrates my hair and made them stronger, without weighting them down. No build up on my scalp too! It made my hair softer and more manageable, less tangles due to the dryness! Love! <3

See you guys soon :D
-S

Comments

  1. I hope you can return to school soon to finish up your course work! I've never been in that situation but I can imagine it being very frustrating since it's out of your control. I'm using the same conditioner since I got it in my last Birchbox but I'm not totally wowed by it. One of the main ingredients is dimethicone so I'm doubtful as to whether it's actually improving my hair or merely coating it in a smooth layer of product :( Although my hair has been better lately... Hrm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish everything will settle smoothly and back to normal! I know it would! so just hang on there! take care always! and be safe ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so out of the loop, and I'm Canadian! I wasn't even aware of all the stuff that has been happening in Quebec, let alone all the recent news of cannibalism- those I heard from my sisters. I need to update myself with the news. Keep current. Hope everything works out for the best for you. I would feel stressed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cannibalism thing was so messed up! Have you heard about the horrible murder that happened in Montreal too? So many messed up things going on right now it';s crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried some natural conditioner, but they weren't very effective and even made my hair worse =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daww, I hope all is well with the school situation. You can pull through it! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job!  I don't know why but I have only been managing to finish two products every month.  :\

    I really hope the two sides work out something regarding your schooling.  *fingers crossed for you*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts