Tag: Cute blog award ^_^

Hi everyone!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week! I got tagged a while ago by 2 lovely ladies Mandy and Nat for the "Cute blog award" ^__^ Thank you so much!! =D <333333 Please check out their blogs!


For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them.

Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
Stila Waterproof liquid liner hands down hahaha =D

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Wedges (ankle boots)! I love them and bought myself a pair at Zara =)

3. What is your favorite dessert?
It depends on my mood but I would never refuse a Nutella crepe with bananas and strawberries or simple fruits dipped in melted chocolate. YUM!! 

4. Favorite color?
It depends for what. I'm very into corals/peach/apricot shades atm..

5. What is your middle name?
I don't have a middle name =P

6. What was the last song you listened to?
Set fire to the rain by Adele <3

Something about myself:
I like to shop alone. I don't mind being by myself and I do prefer shopping alone because I like to visit a lot of shops before deciding whether I should get this piece or not and then coming back. I don't need to worry if the other person is tired, wants to go home and if I'm taking too long to try something on LOL. With time, I also learned to think before buying, and not buy impulsively. It's also a moment for me to be lost in my thoughts and think about everything and nothing. 

So I will like to give this award to all of my readers that has a blog! If you haven't received this award yet, feel free to do it and link your post below so I can read it and discover your blog! I'm looking for new blogs to read constantly so don't be shy =)

Love,
-S

Comments

  1. Congrats on this cute award! I love shopping alone too, and for very similar reasons to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to shop alone too for the same exact reasons haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts