Finished products of February 2011 + February collective haul

Hello dear readers!
It's time for my monthly finished products post! Yay! :D I love to write these posts because I feel so proud of me each time that I see how many products I can finish in a month! Plus, I've been buying way less products than before so it makes me feel good to see that I don't waste any products any more :)
click on the post title to continue reading! :)


Korres 24h moisture rose cream
I bought this in the beginning of the winter, ready to combat dry skin & prevent my dry, itchy patch from last year to pop up once again. It's a very thick cream, but that spreads & absorbs pretty well. A little goes a long way, if you put too much you might look like a grease ball haha. It has a weird grandma smell that I didn't really enjoyed =/ It claims to be brightening, but I didn't see much difference. It didn't moisturized my skin as much as I would like it to so I wouldn't repurchase. 

Clinique Moisture surge gel/cream
This has been in my drawer for about a year and a half now and there were like 1/4 of product left so I decided to finish it up. I remember that I stopped using this cream because it gave me some bumps on my jawline. This time, I used it as a sleeping mask because of it's consistency that really looks like Laneige's sleeping pack. I would leave my skin smooth, but not as much as the Korean brand one. It leaves a kind of plastic film on my face which I hate! But the skin absorbs it away. Wouldn't repurchase though.

Glysomed handcream
Best drugstore hand cream that I ever used! It's very greasy and contains loads of silicone so I would use it only before going to bed. The next morning, my hand would be super soft! Also, I have mild eczema on my hands and it doesn't irritate them. Hurray :)

Laneige water sleeping pack
This is the old version that I bought in a blogsale. It leaves my skin super smooth, soft & plump the next morning. Enough said LOL! You can read my review here

Nivea Smooth Replenishing Lotion
This body lotion is my favorite right now! It's not sticky, absorbs well & leaves your skin super smooth. I have super dry legs and elbows and it actually moisturizes super well without the greasiness. My new HG <3 Even my mom and dad fell in love with it LOL!



Now for February's collective haul! If you read my blog, you'll probably know that I was on a beauty product ban until the 17th. I was able to achieve it and didn't go on a shopping craze afterwards LOL! So here what I got:
Dermalogica Clean Start line Bedtime for breakout and a Boscia Oil-free moisturizer sample from Sephora.I wanted to get the Sephora line Flawless moisturizing lotion SPF 15 too but it's not available in Canada yet :( Boooo! I'm searching for a day moisturizer with SPF in it. Any recommandation? :)


I'm so sorry again for the lack of posts!
Thank you for the ones that continue to read & support my blog! <3
Love,
-S

Popular Posts