You've been tagged : 2010 Beauty favorites + gorgeous ear studs + last beauty haul

Hello beauties!

I got tagged by Stephanie for 2010 beauty favorites! I love doing tags & it's so fun reading other people answers! Let's start :)

Questions:
1-Which lipstick/ lipgloss did you use most often in 2010?
Maybelline's Moisture extreme in Nude Blush (click here for a swatch)

2-What was your favorite eyeshadow this year?
I didn't have a favorite shadow but I reached out a lot to my Dior's quint in Coquette, especially the top shade on the left. 

3-What product for the complexion (foundation, blush, etc.,) did you use the most?
Probably Laneige's Sliding pact SPF 25 =P

4-Your favorite nail polish color of 2010?

 Revlon in Peach Nectar (picture from march 2010 LOL)

5-Which skin care product would you not give up under any circumstances?
La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare cream for Normal to combination intolerant skin. It soothes my skin when it's very sensitive & when I have a reaction. It's also very hydrating and gives my skin the extra moisture I need :D

6-What is your favorite personal care product?
Glysomed handcream! It's cheap and it's the only cream that doesn't exacerbates my eczema :)

7-Your usually worn fragrance in 2010?
I'm not a fragrance wearer until not long ago. :) 

8-What was your personal favorite jewelry piece?
My DSK Necklace! I've been wearing it almost everyday lol =P


9-What have you discovered in 2010 that is new for you (new products, inspirations, blogs, hobbies, etc.,)?
I discovered a lots of fabulous blogs & the ladies behind them! ;D

10-Do you have resolutions for 2011? If so, what are they?
Buying less makeup, save money, buying less makeup & save money ahahhaha. 

11-Tag other people:
- Andree from Straight up glam
- Petitechouxx from A wonderful dream
- Candilandxoxo
- Chamber of beauty
- Mandy of LavenderLilac Dream
- The Little Dust Princess
- LilliChantilly
- Juli from Bathroomdancer
- Lisa from xMaterialGirlsx

and everyone else who would like to make this tag! :D

On another note, I would like to show you guys something really pretty that Audrey from Drey Jewelry made for me ^_^ She is based in France and is a super lovely lady!

Yees the studs has been names after me ^_^ I feel so special now! HAHAH =P Merci beaucoup Audrey xoxox (you can click directly on the picture to go to the post!) =)

&& To finish up my post, I would like to show you guys my (attempt) last BEAUTY related haul for the month, until Feb.17. I will be starting (again) a COMPLETE NO-BUY of makeup product for a month (Jan.17 to Feb.17) I have everything that I need (& more) so I have no reasons to buy more products haha. (We always say that but we all know it's freaking hard!!)
 As you can see I only got the essentials lol. Clean & Clear gentle remover and Biore's pore unclogging scrub + the latest issue of Glamour. 

I've been doing some clothe shopping lately so I'll post up a clothe haul! I got some shoes too today at a super price!! (Sirens are having a promotion. If you buy one pair, the other one will cost you 10$)

I will be having my school schedule tomorrow I'm so excited!! I also have a day off so I'll be spending the day with the bf <3

I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I can!
Love,
S

Popular Posts