Guerlain Écrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Rue de Sèvres for sale + haul time!!

Holaaa chickas & chicos!!

It's been sooooo long since I've hauled! So here I am :D For those of you who lives in Montreal or around, I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a asian shop that opened in downtown called VIEWSHOP (click to go to their website). The best thing? THEY SELL ASIAN COSMETICS!! YEEEEY! They sell a few things from Etude House, The Face Shop, Skinfood, Missha & they also have a few BB creams. They also sell circle lenses LOL!! They also have a store in Chinatown, in the new mini mall. I've also found out that I can finally get my hands on Shu Uemera products! I've been eyeing their products for so long now and when I knew that Holt Renfrew had a Shu Uemera counter, I flew there haha.

Okay let's stop the talking and show you come imagess!!


What I've got:
- Hello Kitty Makeup case
- The Face Shop Lemon hand cream
- Aquafina lip balm
- Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Oil out gel
- Clinique Keychain + lipstick/gloss/balm for breast cancer
- Lancome definicils trio
- Shu Uemera UV base mousse spf 30
- Shu Uemera hard formula brow pencil in 02 Seal brown
- Kiss Me Heroine mascara long & curl
- Japanese Epistick
- Some samples I got :D

I also went to Lush....
And got King of Skin body butter & Buffy exfoliating/moisturizing bar =) I've used them and I like it very much so far! They smell really good, not overpowering. Review coming soon! =)

ANNND last but not least! I'm letting go of my Guerlain Écrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Rue de Sèvres that I bought a few weeks ago.
It's a very neutral palette with a pop of color, but I find that the colors doesn't look good on me =( Certain colors have been used 2 times and some has not been touched. So I'm selling it for 50$USD shipping included (worth 84$USD). Please write me a email if you're interested =)

Good evening people!
Thank you for reading,
-Saline xoxo

Comments

  1. wahh i'm going to go check it out right now!! :)that wristlet is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! the Hello Kitty makeup case is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O__O how come i didn't know about this store!!! =O must check out!!! i have been waiting for long time to buy korea comestics in montreal! (i'm too scared to buy online xD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! So lucky! I wish Toronto would already come up with a store that sells Asian stuff... well.. other than Pacific mall which is in Markham... I want one closer and accessible to me damn it! (Haha how selfish ;P)
    Such a lovely haul with lots of goodies to play with.
    The Guerlain palettes looks so darn pretty but it's so expensive, which is why I reverted my eyes from it @__@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I wish I had an Asian store closer to me >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay great haul. the clinique keychain lipstick is so cute. hmm what is an epistick? its sad to hear the guerlain palette didn't work out for you. hopefully it'll find its new owner soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know that shop :D but it's kinda far far for me because i live in brossard. btw, where's the little mall in chinatown? in front of ruby rouge?? like..the new mall?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts