MY HG PRODUCT ; Skyn Iceland's Pure Cloud Cream with Biospheric Complex review

Happy Saturday everyone! Tomorrow is Halloween! Yay candies & chocolates lol :) So I guess most of you guys are out partying with your costumes on but me I'm spending my night at home writting this (very very late) post. 

So today I would like to present you my HG moisturizer
If you follow my blog, you will know that I've tried a new line of skincare product called Skyn Iceland. I've tried their Detox it and their Pure Cloud cream too!



What it claims: "This light-as-air daily moisturizing cream helps provide hyper protection and healing relief for super-sensitive skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Formulated to rescue skin from external aggressors like harsh weather and provide comfort after dermatological procedures and surgeries, Pure Cloud Cream pampers and calms seriously stressed skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Fragrance-free and dye-free, Pure Cloud Cream offers intense hydration, helps relieve skin irritation and discomfort, and helps heal skin.

Active ingredients:
-Peptides: Help stimulate the release of feel-good endorphins and relieve skin irritation.
-Oat extract: Reduces discomfort after skin trauma.
-Hydrolized rice protein: Helps preserve healthy collagen.
-Almond oil: Moisturizes skin, and is rich in vitamins A, B, and E." (Source from Sephora.com)

I bought this cream like months ago and they recently came out with a new packaging (still in a jar) and lowered the price (yay!) The texture of the product is not really a cream but I would say more like a fluffy-airy/gel-cream texture. Weird huh? It looks very rich but it's actually very light. The way I apply is by patting it on my face, I don't spread it because I found out that it absorbs better this way and there's a slight cool sensation too. It leaves a slight dewyness but it goes away after a few minutes, the time that the product sink into your skin. I used it as a night cream in summer, because I thought it was "too much" for my oily-combo skin in the scorching weather (we had a really really hot summer here) and have been using it as a day cream since the temperature dropped down (dry-combo skin right now). However, I feel like when it's going to get really cold here, I will have to apply a extra moisturizer or serum on my cheeks since they are like the desert of Sahara when it's freezing cold outside. After a few months on use, I can say that my skin loves this product since my eczema on my cheeks didn't pop out again and I didn't broke out =D I would recommend this to people who has combo to oily skin only. Maybe for people who has dry skin too but only in the summer.

What I like <3 :
- Lightweight and not greasy
- Nice citrus scent
- Nice packaging
- I can use it any season :)
- Cooling sensation when I pat it on =D

What I don't like :
- Not a budget friendly product
- Their new packaging looks... not as pretty....
- Might need an extra serum or mositurizer for my cheeks in the Canadian winter
- Not travel friendly, the jar is kind of bulky

Overall:
Packaging: 4/5 Very simple and nice but a little bit bulky
Quality: 4.9/5 Can't ask for more.. :)
Price: Not budget friendly.. AT ALL :(
Scent: 5/5 Soft citrus scent :D :D
Would I repurchase? Yeesss! They lowered the price so why not? :)

Hope you guys are having a blast at your parties! 
Good night.
-S xoxo

Comments

  1. Is that product from Iceland ? Wow. I like the simple white packaging ! Where can you find this product and for how much ? Just curious cause' it sounds like a wonderful product !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I'm intrigued to try this cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mookxi: Hi Mookxi! No the products are not from Iceland but they are inspired by there :) You can buy it on Sephora.com or directly on their website. The cream reatails for 65$US.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts