NOTD & my lavender tree has bloomed! :D

Yay for another post! So today I'll be showing you guys my NOTD =D But first, I have to show you guys my Lavender tree that is on the side of my house. I took the picture from inside hahaha .

Isn't nice? It's purple! & that's probably also the main reason why I have been sneezing so much these past few weeks >_>" Spring is here for good!! =)

 I got inspired by the nice purple color so I decided to paint my nails in purple too x) I finally got to open my
O.P.I Modern Flower Mini Collection that I bought from Sephora recently. The bottles are way smaller than the regular ones, but I don't really mind because I don't wear nail polish very often (only when I'm on vacation). I really like these mini-bottles tho because I know that I won't waste product & money & that it's easier to finish! LOL

So as you guessed, I used the "Iris I was Thinner" which is a nice purple shade.
These are my first O.P.I nail polish and I'm very happy with this product. I know now why people are loving this so much! It applies very well & doesn't streak! WoHoo! Let's see now if it chips by tomorrow! hahaha.

That's it for today!
More reviews coming & I would like to know what you guys would like me to post on my blog! =)

Comments

  1. Oooh the color of the nailpolish is so vibrant and pretty!!! Spring with a kick!

    LOL - that lavender tree is gorgeous but man, my allergies have been acting up like crazy too - the pollen count seems to be off the charts this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I have some of those little nail polishes too :D I love purple shades! The lavender tree is so gorgeous! Does it smell like lavenders too? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute purple and you must always be relaxed and sleepy with all that lavender lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a beautiful purple shade. I've been feeling purple all year long. It's funny that the lavender tree is actually purple too. Your post is full of purple!

    Do you have allergies? It must be a pain. My bf's nose goes crazy during these times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Irene: it is off the chart! I hope it won't be as bad in summer T_T"

    @Rainy Days: Oooooh yes it does! When I walk out of my house and there's a breeze I can totally smell it! ;)

    @Hell notes for beauty: Not really ahaha even though it's known for calming. It makes my nose runny and sneeze!

    @xbbkay: Yeeess purple everywhere! :D :D Yes I do have allergies but only it's not causing me some super reactions lol. I take my medication & it's fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like OPI nail polish and I was surprised by the quality of Sephora's OPI. I know same company and all but I wasn't too sure. I think the color looks great. =]
    Very pretty purple. I can't wait to see how the glittery one looks either.

    The lavender tree outside your window must be a nice to wake up to. I wouldn't mind waking up to a scene like that.


    <3 Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is gorgeous =) Matches the lavender tree ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll try my best to reply to all your msg! ^_^

Popular Posts