Happy New Year to all my asian fellows!

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! I know I'm a little bit late haha. Year of the tiger! Rawrr. I hope that you guys had a good time celebrating with your family & friends. I've been busy lately with exams coming up and studies studies studies!! Mid-term is approaching and everything is just going crazy. Have you ever been so overwhelmed that you wish there were some kind of "pause" button somewhere so you can press on it to be able to take a deep breath and then play to go on with your life? I do. Big time. Ugh. I think that sleeping is the only "pause" we take from life, but I haven't been sleeping well lately. Anyways.

I've been doing some cleaning (like DEEP cleaning) in my room lately and I've realized that I have waaaay too much things (like all kind of bags you know and make-up?) Damn. My friends & bf always made fun of me because of the number of bags that I own. I've never really paid attention to them until... now. Like WOW?!?! Holy moly. Hahaha. So I decided to put some of them on sale and give away others to my teenage cousins. I hope I'll be able to get rid of all the ones that I don't use anymore and NOT BUY more bags. Srsly. As for make-up, there's also a bunch of them that sleeps in my train case so I've put them on sale also. I've been able to find new owners for a few of them :D

I'm still figuring out if I should create a blog sale since I'm sure almost no one reads my blog? lol. Will somebody ever find out about my blog sale if I create one? ahhaha. Don't think so... but I'm willing to give it a try since I've got nothing to lose. :)

Oh and I've finally received my Beauty Diary Masks yesterday! Hurrayy!

So yeah that's it for today, I'm going to figure out how to create a blog sale...
Toodles.
-S

Comments

Popular Posts